PA Travel Logo

Neff's Mill Covered Bridge
West Lampeter Township, Strasburg, PA 17579 GET DIRECTIONS
Local: 717-299-8901
Originally built in 1824 as the Bowman's Mill Bridge, the Neff's Mill Covered Bridge was rebuilt in 1875. With an 11 ft. opening, it is the county's narrowest covered bridge. In the winter of 2001, the mill was torn down and the stones used to make a stone fence on the property.